- Printable iron on transfers
- Plain fabric, such as cotton or muslin
- Large empty picture frame
- Staple gun
- On your computer, pick a large and festive font and type out your holiday message. Choose font and size according to the dimensions of your frame.
- Because you're printing on transfer paper, you'll need to select the option "flip horizontal" when you print.
- Print out the transfer and iron it onto the fabric, following the directions on the transfer package.
- Trim the fabric to size and staple it onto the back of the frame. you don't have to fill up the entire frame with fabric; you can use a smaller piece and staple it diagonally within the frame.
- Hang the frame on your door and adorn it with a seasonal garland.