- Hemp rope
- Gold wire
- Assorted neutral, brown, copper and gold ribbon
- Wire cutter
- Cut rope to desired length.
- Begin by wrapping the rope with wire at one end.
- Twist gold wire around the entire rope following the twists of the rope.
- Once you reach the other end of the rope, wrap the wire around it several times to prevent fraying.
- Cut wire into 8" lengths, one per pinecone.
- Wrap one end of wire length under top seed segments of pinecone, and then bend it upwards like a stem. Repeat for all pinecones.
- Attach pinecones to rope at two-foot intervals using wire stem. Allow two inches of wire stem between the pinecone and the rope.
- Cover wire stems with bows.