I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Three layers of it, in fact.
1 ½ pints strawberry ice cream, softened
1 ½ pints raspberry sorbet, softened
1 ½ pints vanilla ice cream, softened
- Line a bread pan with smooth foil, leaving a 1 – 2 inch overlap of foil around the edges of the bread pan.
- Spread the raspberry sorbet evenly in the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Spread the strawberry ice cream evenly over the raspberry layer. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Top the strawberry layer with the vanilla ice cream, spreading in an even layer over the strawberry ice cream layer. Freeze for up to 4 hours or overnight.
- In order to remove the layered ice cream cake from the pan, use the foil as aid, gently lift the cake out of the pan. Peel the foil away. Slice and serve immediately.