- Large cork squares
- Various shelled nuts
- Assorted large cylindrical vases
- Find cheap, shelled nuts at your local grocery store.
- Fill vases with assorted nuts.
- Place large cork squares along your dinner table as a runner and create a centerpiece with the nut-filled vases!
HINTS & CLUES
- If you're running low on nuts or trying to cut costs, place a block of Styrofoam or other filler (smaller than the vase) in the bottom middle of the vase. You'll still see the outside layer of nuts, and use half as many!