- Large metal container (or wooden or plastic bucket)
- Halloween paper cutouts
- Spray adhesive
- Spray paint, black and orange
- Large circular Styrofoam ball
- Bamboo or wooden dowel, 2-3 feet in length
- Black felt
- Straight pins
- Attach paper cut-outs to bucket using spray adhesive. (These will act as stencils on the bucket.)
- Paint bucket using black or orange spray paint. Let dry and remove cut-outs.
- Fill container with hay.
- Cover Styrofoam ball with cheesecloth to create a ghost head. Stick wooden dowel in the bottom of ghost head. Using raffia, tie a bow where the Styrofoam head meets the dowel.
- Cut eyes and mouth out of black felt using fabric scissors. Attach to ghost head using straight pins. Place in bucket of hay and arrange to your liking.