- 2 6-ounce filets
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 12 green peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon capers
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 3 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper filets. Add 1teaspoon oil to fry pan. Cook filets to your liking, flipping halfway through cooking. Remove to rest.
- Add shallots to pan, peppercorn and capers to fry pan.
- Add sherry and brandy. Cook off liqueur. Add Worcestershire and balsamic and reduce by half. Add butter and parsley and pour over steak.