http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Ginger_Pancake_Rollups_600Main.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-19 14:26:512016-06-30 06:08:20Ginger Pancakes
- 2 cups Bisquick Biscuit Mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Vegetable oil for brushing pan
WARM LEMON SAUCE
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- In separate bowls, mix the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients. Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing well until you have a smooth batter.
- Heat a pancake griddle or non-stick pan, brush with vegetable oil, and add ½-cup batter, swirling to make thin. Cook on one side until bubbles are visible on the top, then flip and cook on the other side until golden.
- Cut each cream cheese package into 6 pieces.
- While the pancakes are cooking, make the lemon sauce in a medium saucepan. Starting with the butter, gradually add ingredients, one at a time, beating well over medium heat. Continue stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- When the pancakes are ready, roll around cream cheese while pancake is hot. Serve roll up with warm lemon sauce.