- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 6-ounce Honey Maid graham pie crust
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons Planters pecan pieces, divided
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla flavor Instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 8-ounce Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Pour ¼ cup caramel topping into crust and sprinkle with ½ cup pecans.
- Beat milk, dry pudding mixes, pumpkin, and spices with whisk until blended. Fold in 1 ½ cups whipped topping. Spread into crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour, and then top with remaining whipped topping, caramel topping, and pecans just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.