- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 + 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- One 10 inch deep dish pie crust
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, 1-teaspoon vanilla, and salt. Once mixture is smooth, add 1 egg and mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into the base of the pie shell. Combine remaining eggs, sugar, vanilla, corn syrup, pecans, and walnuts. Pour mixture over cream cheese.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until center of the pie is set.