- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 +1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons un-sulfured molasses
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 10 inch deep dish pie crust
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cups maple syrup
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and salt. Once mixture is smooth add 1 egg and mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture into the base of the pie shell.
- Combine remaining eggs, sugar, vanilla, molasses, syrups and pecans. Pour mixture over cream cheese. Bake for 50 minutes or until center of the pie is set.