http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/320-Apples-Apple-Chutney_600main1.jpg 400 600 kbw71 http://katiebrown.com/katiebrown/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/KB-Logo.png kbw712012-07-20 14:18:182016-12-20 19:43:54Warm Apple Chutney
- 4 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 15 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- In a large saucepan, mix the apples and sugar. Cook on high heat until the fruit defrosts and syrup starts to look jammy, about 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the thyme leaves. Continue cooking uncovered for 10 minutes, until the fruit/sugar mixture thickens.
- Add the lemon juice. Serve warm topped with fresh thyme leaves. Makes approximately 2 cups