- 1 package of 2 prepared pizza crusts
- 1 8-ounce package of herbed cheese spread
- 1 5-ounce package ready-to-use baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup washed and chopped basil leaves
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 10-ounce can marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 tablespoon marinated artichoke oil, reserved from the jar of artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Place the pizza crusts on a baking sheet. Bake the pizza crusts according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare salad and salad dressing. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, basil, onion, cherry tomatoes and artichokes. Whisk together the olive oil, marinated artichoke oil and red wine vinegar. Season the dressing with salt and pepper, to taste. Drizzle over spinach salad and toss to coat.
- When the crusts are completely cool, spread the herbed cheese spread on the pizza crusts and top with the spinach salad. Slice and serve.